Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Wow it's been long time since my last post

But finally the summer vacation and all the holidays that followed are over so I have now time again to work and create.

I have a big stuck of metal findings so I decided to make a use of them and created the "Autumn collection". 
The last days I have been busy taking photos which is a lot of work (and I am not very happy of the result).
I have started with the rings





All of them are for sale and you can find it on my Etsy shop and on my new  Dawanda  shop.

Hopefully by the end of the week I will finish taking the photos and I will share them here with you.

1 comment:

  1. The roses are almost real, very pretty!
    Good to see you back on here.
    Have a happy day,
    Jacoba

    ReplyDelete

 
Things that make me go whoo - Free Blogger Templates, Free Wordpress Themes - by Templates para novo blogger HD TV Watch Shows Online. Unblock through myspace proxy unblock, Songs by Christian Guitar Chords