Friday, January 29, 2010

Jana Roberts Benzon's workshop

Last Wednesday I have been fortunate to attend Jana Roberts Benzon's workshop.
In the workshop Jana taught us her beautiful organic sculptural shapes technique.

This is what I have made


 

 



The workshop was great the instructions were clear and Jana was so patient and generous sharing with us her little secrets which what makes her works so beautiful.

I was also lucky to see her beautiful creations in real and I must say that the photos do not do justice with them.


 Ribbon pendants 
By Jana Roberts Benzon

 
Seahorse 
by Jana Roberts Benzon


 Rustic crumpled brooch
By Jana Roberts Benzon
 
So if you get a chance to attend Jana's workshop do not hesitate.

Jana thank you so much for a great day, you are a great inspiration and I hope I will be lucky enough to meet you some day again in the future.

6 comments:

  1. Shirley,

    Thank you so much for writing such nice words about my workshop; you were such a joy to have in the class! The pieces you made were beautiful, and I appreciated your bravery in using the colors that you did :)!! They turned out so beautifully!

    Looking forward to seeing you again....hugs, jana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucky you ! Great work, they came out awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. how amazingly beautiful!!!!!
    catie

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so gorgeous Shirley! Thanks so much for visiting my blog to comment. ;-)

    ReplyDelete

 
Things that make me go whoo - Free Blogger Templates, Free Wordpress Themes - by Templates para novo blogger HD TV Watch Shows Online. Unblock through myspace proxy unblock, Songs by Christian Guitar Chords