Monday, January 18, 2010

Knew concept Precision Hand Saw

I have already posted in the past about the big frustration of any beginner and it is learning to saw...
The Knew concept handsaw developed by Lee Marshall is here to make our lives easier.

The Knew concept handsaw's frame is made out of high strength aluminum and is both light and incredibly rigid.

  


Since the frame cannot flex in order to set the necessary blade tension, a unique tensioning system makes mounting the saw blade easy and without the usual dents in your sternum. 

Even the red color of the frame was specifically chosen because according to clinical trials the color red promotes accuracy. 
Most importantly -  this new frame reduces breakage of blade since the frame do not flex.    

People who already tried this new handsaw are telling:
"I have found I can put a higher tension on the blade than I would with the steel frame saw. This combination of rigid frame and easy tension adjustment makes it possible to put a controlled high tension on the blade and hold it so it does not flex excessively which makes for more accurate cutting and reduces blade breakage." James Binnion - metal art blog 

"I LOVE it! The blade tightening system reminds me a lot of some guitar tuning mechanisms I've seen, and eliminates the chest bruising mentioned in a related thread. And I could swear I'm sawing straighter!" Allan Mason - Silvermason 

The Knew concept jewelers handsaw goes right to my wish list.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Things that make me go whoo - Free Blogger Templates, Free Wordpress Themes - by Templates para novo blogger HD TV Watch Shows Online. Unblock through myspace proxy unblock, Songs by Christian Guitar Chords