Sunday, November 22, 2009

Begginers frustration


Every beginner jeweler knows the frustrating feeling when starting to use the saw.
A lot of wasted blades and pain in muscles you didn't know existed in order to get one straight line. I know it because I am experiencing it during my metal smiting lessons now, but I think I am starting to get it since I am no longer wasting so many blades - I guess it's a good sign :).
The next movie demonstrates how easily this guy is using the saw as if the piece of metal is not a metal at all but a piece of paper..


Happy sawing :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Things that make me go whoo - Free Blogger Templates, Free Wordpress Themes - by Templates para novo blogger HD TV Watch Shows Online. Unblock through myspace proxy unblock, Songs by Christian Guitar Chords