Sunday, November 15, 2009

I think I am in love

I am not a car freak but how could I stay indifferent to this new Bugatti?


The new Bugatti Galibier 16C with it's breathtaking design is paying homage to a car from 1937, the Bugatti Type 57SC Atlantic (one of them is owned by fashion designer Ralph Lauren).



The interior as described at sub5zero site: "“Inviting” doesn't even begin to describe it. The wood, leather and metals are all perfectly chosen. The magic is its simplicity. No buttons, knobs, slides, wheels. There is absolutely no clutter. All that is replaced by an iPod-like menu in the dash. Even the vents, long slices accented with aluminum, are brilliant. The center console flows back from the centered gauges. This isn't a car where you need everything at your fingertips at once. In this car, worries and stress cease to exist."



Production release is in 2012 and for only $1.6 it can be yours.



I think I start saving

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Things that make me go whoo - Free Blogger Templates, Free Wordpress Themes - by Templates para novo blogger HD TV Watch Shows Online. Unblock through myspace proxy unblock, Songs by Christian Guitar Chords